Since 1990 IBE has offered special funded training and since 2001 has provided consultancy for obtaining funds for language training courses.
The main interprofessional Fund Holdings we operate with are:
We are also specialised in locating sources of grants for language training thanks to the network of actuaries and contacts we have built up over the years. These are economic resources separate to fixed budgets that companies have set for language training courses.
All we need to know are the needs of the client and the type of funding the client has applied for.
When funding has been obtained our objective is to manage the communication between the provider and the company.
Services offered in funded learning
- Information on possibilities offered by Holdings
- Free assistance when drafting requests
- Consultancy regarding bureaucratic and management aspects:
1. Scouting for possibilities
2. Drafting questions for funding and financial plans
3. Consultancy for organisation and management of training plans
4. Coordination of level planning
5. Planning for classroom and correspondence training courses
6. Didactic and financial monitoring
7. Mid and End of course Reporting
The service is completely free of charge